Tuesday, February 27, 2007

So....February

So... what happened to February, I mean I know it's supposed to be the shortest month and all but this is just ridiculous, it just seemed to fly by in a stream of due dates and assignments and frankly I'm glad February is over, it needs to be over because its been a stress filled month and I'm hoping with March and it's spring break I may have some time to relax...
between online chemistry, ISU essay and whatever sadistic projects my teachers will have instore for me then.

Oh also as a side note, one of the few things I did for R&R over February was watch an anime OVA (Original Video animation... they're pilot episode/movie in most cases) and it was dubbed horribly, which is probably because it was dubbed in the early to mid 1990's .... anyways the one line was "Wow! It's not everyday I get to meet ninjas who are also demon slayers." I nearly keeled over at the horribly lame dialogue.
Oh another R&R I did was... I "prowled around K-town" (as a friend of mine would put it) and I ended up at... ASSI which is a Korean/Japanese grocery store... its a triangle of a building.... that was fun.

No comments: