Monday, April 23, 2007

New York (How to read a book in 5 days)/Rant about Online School

So like many other students I reccently visited NY. It was sweet I had so much fun... but sadly enough my favourite part about the trip was that I had a lot of time to read (bus ride there, bus ride back and daily commutes).
But New York was so much fun, my fav part was going to Madame Tussauds, that or the pirate queen (even though most people didn't like it)
And frig, I started reading Valley of the Dolls and it's one of the most compelling and capitivating books I've read in a long time.
Anyways, I'm really avoiding my chemistry homework right now, but I really don't like this course. It's an online one and I'm honestly not learning anything from it but it gives a lot of simple assignments/test questions so you can pass the course without knowing what is happening. Like I had an assignment where I had to choose "my favourtie car" and list 4 metals found in it and their purpose and I did it so half assed like
"Chrome - for shiney rims" and I got 100% on it. And I had a multiple choice question (that wasn't a trick one) that asked what precaution I should take if a chemical is an "Eye irritant".

No comments: